Callum Russell - Graffiti (Paper cut) (Framed)
When I'm alone, and not with anyone,
Through the shouts and music,
of the crowd down the road boozing,
Near the free car park,
The bins and the alleyway, of the Chinese restaurant,
Number 3 for 2, and number 4 for 1"
- Sleaford Mods - BHS
- Hand cut paper cut on cream paper
- Edition of 3
- Signed, numbered and titled
- Produced exclusively for the Art Hound Gallery Punk and Printmaking show “Neat, Neat, Neat”
- 30cm x 21cm (Unframed) 38cm x 34.5cm (Framed)
- Framed in a black box frame, with a black window mount
Callum Russell is a contemporary illustrator and artist living and working in Edinburgh. He studied illustration at Falmouth College of Art and works predominately in the medium of paper cuts with its intricate and delicate process, as well as creating illustration for fashion media.
Each piece of paper is hand carved with a scalpel to create a dynamic urban landscape. The images are taken from real life city experiences and balance both the abstract effect of architectural patterns and the narrative of those who dwell there. Hand pulled screen-prints of his paper cuts are also available.