Want that awesome piece of art hanging in your front room - and want it now?
The Art Hound Gallery is delighted to be able to offer Own Art on a huge amount of our works, enabling you to have the work you love on your wall today - and pay in interest free instalments.
Own Art Loans from The Art Hound Gallery allow you to borrow from as little as £100 up to a maximum of £2,500, in order to own one of our artworks. Payment is spread over 10 months and is interest free. Own Art is a programme run in partnership with Arts Council England which promotes the presentation and sale of high quality art in galleries and makes the purchase of contemporary art affordable.
As both a Modern and Contemporary Gallery, the Art Hound is pleased to promote that most of our works are available to purchase via the scheme, but there are limitations. All artworks must be from a living artist (Peter Blake - yes, Pablo Picasso - no) and be an original piece of art. Works over £2,500 can still be purchased, using the loan for the first £2,500 and card or cash payment on the rest of the balance. You can add multiple works to the same loan - and include framing costs too!
Original prints are available via Own Art. The Art Hound Gallery is a promoter of original print making. These are works that have been created using hand made print techniques, such as screen printing, lithography, mono prints or linocuts as one offs or limited editions. Digital prints are allowed to be purchased through Own Art, as long as the art work was created digitally - Terry Pastor is a perfect example. Reproduction photographic/digital prints (Giclee) of original paintings, drawings or other works are not allowed to be purchased via the scheme. The Art Hound Gallery generally suggest that art buyers avoid limited edition Giclee/digital reproduction prints of painted or drawn images.
1. Pick your artwork
2. Send us a message via e-mail, or give us a call.
3. We’ll get straight back to you and process your application
4. Once it’s been approved, we'll ship your work straight away
5. 4 weeks later, your interest free Own Art payments will begin
1. Come to our Cambridge gallery and pick your work
2. A member of the Art Hound team will assist you through the application process
3. Once approved, we’ll wrap your work and you can take it with you there and then
4. 4 weeks later, your interest free Own Art payments will begin
- Own Art is only available on selected contemporary works
- The Own Art scheme is available to UK residents who are over 18
- Finance is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Loans are 0% APR Representative
Telephone 01223 262 033
Or visit us at The Art Hound Gallery, Burwash Manor, Barton, Cambridge, CB23 7EY