- Screenprinted Neon Orange onto original page of vintage accountants' cash ledger
- One off editions, each unique
- Each work has differing hand written backgrounds
- Printed on vintage paper - Edwardian Era, each page individually printed with fluro ink
- 38cm x 24.5cm (Unframed)
- Framing available
- Unframed ships for free in the UK
- Framed works are delivered for free in London, Essex, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire, other areas please contact the gallery for shipping quote or international delivery.
If ordering framed, please e-mail email@example.com after your order, to start your bespoke framing consultation.
Grow up is a father and son collaborative, launched during ‘Lockdown 2020’. Jack Blamire and his Dad, Mark Blamire, base their work on graphic art, typography, stencils, mixed media, fluorescent ink and profanity. “We’re inspired by the intense pressure on teenagers (and immature adults) to grow up and acknowledge the impact everyday life can have on mental well-being”. Blam’s design work is on permanent display in the 20th Century collection at the V&A museum London. He has produced and exhibited works for London design festival, Design Museum and curated content for other events for the V&A shop. Jack Blam began his professional career as an artist aged 14 when he contributed paintings for Art Car boot fair (December 2019), where his work was shown alongside many of his heroes. In June 2021 he did a short apprenticeship where his job roles were pulling screen-prints, getting ink on his clothes and feeding Jaffa cakes to David Buonaguidi.